Well, hello there! Do you like my pink hat? 🙂 I wear it around the house when I need a boost of creativity. Since life can be hard and stressful and overwhelming, I need a playful reminder to live light and bright! Anyway, I’m so glad you’re here because I love meeting new friends. On my website, you’ll find inspiration, encouragement, devotions, photography, written prayers, inspirational videos, or even a funny video. There’s also helpful tips to start a career as a writer or blogger, or speaker. And I share resources and healing support for a past abortion or childhood sexual abuse.
I’m passionate to share the good news I’ve discovered:
1. God’s love is enough.
2. God’s Word is my final answer to all of my questions.
(Want to read a 31 day blog series I wrote on Living Free? visit here )
Here’s a little about me:
* My name is Tiffany Stuart and I’m a woman in my mid-forties who feels like a kid most days. Endless curiosity about life. Endless questions.
* I’m a desperate heart for more of Jesus and less of me. A woman on a daily treasure hunt, looking for God’s hidden treasures, his smile, his whisper, his truth, his love.
* I’m an encourager who often gets discouraged. Ya, I know.. Even encouragers need encouragement.
* Just call me a hopeless dreamer. But I will say I’m learning to do my dreams (better late than never) and I’m loving it!
* I’m a certified life coach and I love walking alongside other women one-on-one and watching them make progress towards their goals and dreams. I count it as a privilege to hold safe space for the heart of another human being. This is sacred work for me. I don’t take the journey lightly. It’s a gift to be able to help.
* I’m a recovering shame dweller. Read (Tiffany’s testimony) for more.
* Many say I’m creative. I write, speak, decorate, paint, plant flowers, cut hair, wear costumes during skits, repurpose thrift store finds, take photos, and more. I just say I’m an artist “of sorts.” I have an eye for all things beautiful and I try to capture beauty for others to see.
* My former counselor told me I was his only client who laughs and cries at the same time. I thought that was normal? I guess not. Ha!
* I’m passionate about dignity, restoration, freedom, hope and healing for ALL regardless of their past. No exceptions. Not ever. God’s love covers a multitude of sins. Amen?
* I’m a nature lover and I take way too many pictures of cloud formations, sunsets, birds, my golden retriever, and our ever-changing view of Pikes Peak.
* I love words. Life-giving, positive, happy, playful, or sappy words. Inspirational books. Chalkboards with quotes. Healing words. God’s Word. I treasure them like precious heirlooms or like the best of friends. I refuse to hold onto words that belong in my heart because I did that too long and it never helped or healed me.
* I’ve been blogging for 10 years now. You can’t imagine how much has changed since then. In many ways, I miss the simpler days of blogging when “blog” was like a foreign word. Today my words float in cyberspace among millions of others, so I’m thankful you’ve decided to stop here for even a minute.
* I’m married to a good man, Derek. Almost 24 years together! And to think we eloped and got married in Las Vegas. Wow, God has brought us a long way together.
* I’m a mom of two, Justin is a YouTube prankster and daily vlogger who loves adding laughter to life, and Hannah, is my beautiful daughter who just graduated high school and is now living out her adventurous “Get a Life List”. She leaves for Switzerland with YWAM in September 2015.
My son and his beautiful wife and our family dog, Teddy. To visit Justin’s YouTube prank channel, click JStuStudios.
Me and my girl -Hannah. Summer 2013 (Photo taken by Beautymark Photography.) Hannah is an amazingly wise and beautiful. I’m so glad I’m her mom and I’m so glad we are friends.
I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where beauty abounds in every season. I love to laugh and talk deep. I come alive when I can motivate someone to live with greater purpose, passion and freedom. I love seeing God heal broken hearts. I believe God designed each one of us with unique gifts and I’m all about discovering what that special purpose is. As a life coach, I find great pleasure helping teen girls and women live a deeply satisfying God-designed life. Life is too short to miss why God created you. YOU have great worth and I refuse to believe otherwise.
(Photo taken by Brittany of Beautymark Photography.)